It is the centre to provide resource support in the development of locally relevant curriculum and educational evaluation of school, Adult education at the district level. It will carry out the following functions:-.
- Training the heads of the school
- Training to the Educational Officers of the District
- To provide feed back supporting planning programmes of all branches of DIET
Following are the function of P& M.
- To maintain appropriate data base for the district for the various planning exercises
- To conduct studies with a view to give policy advice to the educational planning exercises
- To provide technical assistance to educational authorities in
- school mapping
- Micro planning for UEE
- formation of activities for school complexes
- institutional evaluation
- To orient the community leaders( LSGs) ,VEC members,youths voluntary educational workers .
- To conduct appropriate programmes for the headmasters , block level educational functionaries ,etc
- To appraise various educational programmes implemented in the district especially with the objectives to achieve UEE , quality enhancements ,etc.
- To act as nodal branch for preparing institutional plans and annual self evaluation reports for the DIET.
- To provide P& M related inputs to all other activities of DIET